Thursday, December 15, 2011

Solo, Vancouver to Alaska and Part Way Back

This is the video diary of a novice paddler that kayaked from Vancouver heading for Alaska. It's about 2 1/4 hours longer than I knew a youtube video could be, but it's well worth it if, like me, you enjoy living vicariously through the grand adventures of others. It's an epic video to document an epic trip. I really enjoyed listening to his reflections and tales of his journey.



Watch it in HD if you can.

p.s. You don't have to watch it all at once!

4 comments:

  1. Did you watch it through already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not yet half way through now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the things I liked about it and that kept me watching was his positive outlook and his unassuming nature.
    Cheers,
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete