So here's what I'm askin:
- Spread the word! feel free to copy paste/ link/feed etc this elsewhere!!
- Saturday head out on the water; all day till sunset or 5 minutes prior.
- Take a pic of the bow of your boat and the sunset
- Come home later that night fire me a email with your pic.
- Sunday log in to [Lee's] blog and HOPEFULLY see pics of the same glowing globe setting from other paddlers perspectives across this wonderful world we live on.
I don't think I'll manage to participate, unless I get up really early to go for the sunrise option (sunrise this morning was at 4:45 am). However, I think it's a neat idea so maybe a few folks who see it here will agree and participate.
|A sunset photo from last summer on Kingsmere Lake.|