Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tourism Saskatchewan Video

Several months ago I came across this video on the Tourism Saskatchewan website. At the time, I contacted Tourism Saskatchewan asking for permission to share the video on my blog. They said no. That's too bad, since it's free advertising for them and the more it gets spread around, the more people that see it and the more value they get from the video. However, since then they have posted the video to YouTube so I gather that they have finally seen the light and understand why modern advertising now often aims to achieve something that is often called a viral video. Since it has been made widely available on YouTube where they have enabled embedding, I gather then that I have permission to share this with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment